The KSCC recognises an individual's right to privacy. Any personal information collected on an individual is done so with their knowledge. KSCC will only collect and use personal information as follows.
- KSCC will only collect information that has been given voluntarily by an individual.
- Personal information such as name, address, email address and phone number will be collected to register for membership. Emails may be occasionally sent to members with reminders of upcoming events or changes to the annual program.
- Any personal information collected on junior members (under 18 years) will be done so with the permission of their parent or guardian.
- All members joining the KSCC will be registered and insured with the Federation of Camera Clubs. Personal information may be given to the Federation for insurance purposes only.
- Personal information will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose without the individual's consent, except in cases when disclosure may be required by law or is necessary in the aid in a person's health or safety.
- All personal information is kept in a secure place. KSCC committee members respect the confidentiality of all personal information held by the Club. However, communications over the Internet, such as emails, cannot be guaranteed to be secure at all times.
- When visiting the club's website, no personal information is collected from a visitor's computer.
- Individuals have the right to view and change their information at any time. Anyone wishing to do so should contact the President.